the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:46 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:33 am 

Wondering if anyone knows the answer to this problem: Sometimes I set a particular media file as the top priority in a download batch and even when it says "done" the file is still unviewable. Could this be only related to specific files or media players, or is this a problem with Bittornado v. 0.3.2?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:03 am 
When the files are "done" but you can't access them, the files are still locked by bittornado. You can restart the torrent to unlock the files on "done" or you can also copy the files to another location to use them without restarting the torrent.

Post subject: Wow, thx.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:48 pm 

I'll try both options next time to see if it does work, but I'm also pretty optimistic. Thanks for the reply.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:46 pm 
Did it work for you Holy Moly. I'm curious since I'm on a dialup and almost done with a single file set to first priority in a huge torrent. Will I be able to see it without bothering to d/l other episodes. Lemme know if u were able to do it with any of the two methods above. Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:49 am 

I prioritized one download over another in a single torrent batch. After it said "done" i tried playing the file. I couldn't. Then I shut off BitTornado and the file played.
Now if I wanna finish dl'ing the entire torrent I just have to resume my download :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]