the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:40 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:36 pm 
I'm very confused.. When I upload VIA Bittornado I can upload about 100+KB/s, but when I upload VIA HTTP OR FTP I get about 40-60KB/s MAX... Why this really puzzles me is when I goto http://blt.speakeasy.net/ I get about 842kbps Upload which calculates to roughly 105.25 KB/s (842 / 8 = 105.25). So im puzzled why Im uploading at faster speeds with bittorrent... or mabe im not.. mabe Bittornado's upload meter overlaps your upload rate "for lack of better words". I'm kinda thinking that the upload meter cant keep a Current upload rate when uploading to multiple people at the same time? Or is my Upload speed really 105KB/s? Some one please respond and let me know if Bittornado shows your upload speed higher than it actualy is.... BTW I LOVE BITTORNADO :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:46 pm 

BitTornado uploads to 4 peers at a time by default; the fact that multiple uploads are taking place may be why you're seeing more bandwidth than you're used to. You may wish to try 4 simultaneous HTTP/FTP uploads and see if you get similar results.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]