the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:10 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:42 pm 
Is this supposed to be "automatic" as stated in the FAQ? Or is that for the GUI version. Anyhow, I'm not getting automatic resumes when i try to rerun the same command after a download has started and been terminated. Is there something Im missing? Help appreciated

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:47 pm 
Also is it possible to change the Upload rate while the .py is running? I get the text UI and the only way I know of to get out of it is hitting Q, and it stops it. Any other way? (new to linux so go eZ)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:01 pm 
....nothing eh? ANYONE?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:14 am 
btdownloadcurses.py resumes fine for me. Just tested it while in the directory I originally saved the incomplete file in (having started the DL with the gui). Started right up using the same resume data from the GUI client.

Also no way I know of to change without hitting "q", so it goes, but it works great. You got 0.3.7? I guess you should make sure the option is checked in the GUI, no other ideas

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:17 pm 
question: do you find that bittorrent downloads faster under linux or windows?

Under windows, max download is 100k. Under linux, i seem to be able to get above 100k sometimes.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]