the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:28 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: New GUI?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:49 pm 
When will the best Torrent client out there get "dressed up" and maybe in a less ?popped up? approach. I might be weird (most likely I am) but I like to look at it and check those stats mingle around, and yes of course... out loud cursing when those red messages show up...grrrr.

I played around a little, nothing fancy though...but rearranging it just a little tad doesn?t seem to hurt *giggle* Anyways, I was bored and sketched this up for my own amusement, just thought I would share it...might be of use....umm...or maybe not.

Well, there you have it...now I will leave you alone again...tata

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:16 pm 
SUCKS ANAL. :lol:

Go http://forums.degreez.net/viewtopic.php?t=359 to see how real GUIs are done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:15 am 
Oh boy, what a hostile environment and gutter language?kids today don?t have manners. But thank you for handing out that link, seems like I missed that one, and it?s great to know that development is under way?.just ignore my post then. <DELETE> <EMPTY RECYCLE BIN>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:06 am 

Dont pay attendsion to him he is troling. But repost in that thread you never know when shadow may like a particular part of the gui.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]