the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:13 am 
hi,
after each download i let bt upload until my ratin is 1:1 and i wonder if i get credits for this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:26 am 
If you want reward you should sign up to certain tracker that limit the people inside the site such as ops no wares site :lol: which record all of your download and upload and get certain benifits. Other than that its all about p2p man we all share.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:00 pm 
You are rewarded with the warm fuzzy feeling of satisfaction knowing that you successfully learned the kindergarden lesson called share and share alike. Hold your head high and torrent proudly for you have done well young padiwa.

Heh :D , you know what kills me is people with download ratio's of 27,644,445,633.00 :shock: veritable hero's really.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:16 am 
lol you have to wait to get 1/1 ??

By the time i get done downloading my upload is dubble my download and its set to automatic

Am i doing something wrong??

should i changge it???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:47 am 
Think of it this way: if everyone shared 1:1, downloads would go very swift.

I prefer closed trackers indeed. Also less prone to MPAA pruning. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:32 pm 
And also with a perfect complete set of your sign-up details so that when the MPAA/RIAA/analy-retentive-people-with-too-much-profit-but-still-want-more hit that tracker, they'll hand over a list with your IP and your entire download history :roll:

Personally I never use closed trackers where you have to sign up and provide an email address etc etc - for casual downloaders (NB not seeders) the normail trackers are significantly lower risk imho

On the sharing thing, it's not tied to a ratio so I just download and max out my connection and then if it's a decent release I'll stay online uploading it for as long as possible (especially if there aren't many seeds left!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:44 am 
1:1 is giving what you d/l, you haven't done no shit... what reward are you talking about? how about you gime your bank a/c no., I'll give you $50 as reward :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:10 pm 
i think sometime it is necessary to do 1.0 if the torrent are lacking seeder meaning their are no seed and if you finished and left, the rest is left with an incomplete so their just holding onto an empty bag!
sorryifihavearunonsentencebutitisfunny!!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:05 pm 
THERE IS NO REWARD FOR P2P, SO STOP SHARING ALREADY. :roll:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]