the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:10 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:48 pm 

Anonymous wrote:

isnr flashy or anything, but it would work for me, keeping it simple :)

----
Also.
When i registered i got this: so i cant activate my account :(

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : /usr/home/shadow/vhosts/forums.degreez.net/htdocs/includes/emailer.php[/img]

This one looks awesome. I love the layout, and especially the design of the buttons.

Post subject: Took a while but here...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:47 am 

Finally I got off my ass and had time off from other client work. Was talking with shadow and figuring out what can really happen and what wont..... So...

I had to do ya'll fools in and make the hotness.

Information about my version :

Advanced : When you click it, then the window will drag down and advanced will change to "SIMPLE" and right on top of advanced will have all the advanced stats per your selection.

Downloads : Will just show you the regular screen you are currently seeing right now. Im also thinking that whichever section you are currently in, that button will be greyed out so you cant click it.

Create : Will change the screen to a set of dialogs to let you create your own torrent files, just about like make torrent pretty much.

Settings : Will change the window to the settings on the program. Also a setting that will auto update the program everytime a new (version/beta) comes out. And also a setting to actually change the color from that (Turquose*) to any other color in the list so you can have your favorite colors on the client.

About : That will bring up the about information on the program, I suggest shadow has a little black window at the top of the about thats showing a scrolling list of thanks for the help and people that worked with him on it in a scrolling view like star wars. Also has a link to going to his website or also contacting him.

The End : Im done explaining for now.

What do you think of this one?

Also. I created this image using Adobe Photoshop CS. If any of you want the PSD (which I setup with easy to understand folders and layer names to edit settings) from me, then you can hit me up on AIM : MeTxLee and I will send it to you so you can put your hand in there and change it to how you would like it.

Also fools, check out my site and forum to see my new website and forum skin designs I created lately. You also should check out my latest music video too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:10 pm 
Oh man... you guys skins' are so good everyone will laugh at my skin :shock:

Well.. it was worth a try;

Image[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 7:25 pm 

Thats cool man, its not always what looks the best, he wants to see concepts and not just art. Something to get good new ideas!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 7:43 pm 

I like this one the best.. this one looks really awesome in my opinion....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 7:48 pm 
Skettalee wrote:

Actually, I would take out the "create" button and just put the "advanced" button in its place... but thats just me..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:14 am 
I love Skettalee's idea... but does that 22% look a bit out of place or is it just me? I love the percentage idea, but the box looks a little too big where it is. Otherwise it rocks!

Post subject: Zero's???
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 4:29 am 
Where are the images??

Have you deleted them?

I really like to see it (especially since everybody loves it) so plz put it up again...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 8:29 am 
Yeh i agree, its an awesome skin idea from Skettalee, except that percentage is a bit out of place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:10 am 
Anonymous wrote:

Ok... i updated the skin a bit.

Skettalee, if the BitTornado logo is made by you (the cyan one on your skin) and you want it removed from my skin, then just tell me. :wink:
Sorry that i took it without asking.. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:11 am 
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

<image removed for the sake of space>

Skettalee, if the BitTornado logo is made by you (the cyan one on your skin) and you want it removed from my skin, then just tell me. :wink:

That's me in the quote... um.. forgot to post the skin. Here you go:

Image[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:16 am 
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

<image removed for the sake of space>

That's me in the quote... um.. forgot to post the skin. Here you go:

<image removed for the sake of space... again>

That's me in the quote again. @£!#"!!! Why doesn't things go my way today.. :(

Pleaase.. Mozilla, don't screw up now. Here's the skin pic:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:39 pm 

Cool post up man, I didn't create it, actually I recreated it, i created the Degreez logo you guys see on the top up there on the forum. But I didn't start that Tornado one myself, only made it a bit better, lol. Nah just colorful and added shadows a bit, i dont care if you use it on your skin man. Cool with me. Looks pretty good. I made the percentage out of place i know, i was thinking of places to put it best, and I thought, since it being there, its about one of the first things to catch your eye, so you will always know exactly how much time left per download, so I just left it. I let you guys know that I have the PSD to give out as long as you message me on AIM and ask for it. I made it very explanitory in the file so it will be easy to edit certain features. So hit me up and you can change it around and make it as you like!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:26 pm 
ok heres a quick mockup I did in photoshop :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:42 pm 

Pretty cool design man!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next