the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:37 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:40 am 
Pardon me, these skins may look pretty impressive, but honestly how many of you really think they can / will ever be implemented?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:48 am 

They will be asap. that is the things that are being worked on right now. Changing the skin, and possibly having the program skinnable (ie winamp) and also putting all torrents into a single window instead of seperate windows. Its going down like james brown in the underground town holdin up his crown from a hole in the ground. I aint even playin! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:47 pm 
Anonymous wrote:

Very very nice!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:04 pm 
I want Zeros!!!!

forget everyone else Zero is the man!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:32 am 
I liked zero's disign with the progresbar with parallellograms more.
Thats realy tight!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:17 pm 

If the progress bar was in the same area as the torrents then I think zeros would be almost perfect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:47 am 

The UL DL stats on the top bar are the combined torrents stats. This is pretty much Zero's skin, with a longhorn theme applied, and some minor changes (hope ya don't mind zero :D )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:41 am 
Anonymous wrote:

The UL DL stats on the top bar are the combined torrents stats. This is pretty much Zero's skin, with a longhorn theme applied, and some minor changes (hope ya don't mind zero :D )

Naa it looks good, except the color scheme seems a bit off with that theme applied. I'm not sure if I prefer the smaller progress bars to one bigger one but it works also.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:57 am 
No worries... I kinda agree. I prefer Zero's to be honest, but had some time with Photoshop :D

Anyways, even for Zero's, there was a question about the details (if you have selected a particular torrent, then details, how to see the details of another torrent, could be confusing).

Anyways here's a way it could work ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:00 am 

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
[img]

Naa it looks good, except the color scheme seems a bit off with that theme applied. I'm not sure if I prefer the smaller progress bars to one bigger one but it works also.

Sorry this was my post I just posted as a guest by accedent. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:23 am 
Anonymous wrote:

Notes:
* The "About" info is accessed through the BitTornado pic
* Rearranged "Advanced" and "Preferences" tabs
* For the "RSS" tab, I didn't know what font to use so I just chose whatever ;)
* Changed progress bar and progress percentage
* Changed the buttons
* Not sure if "estimated arrival" should be changed to "estimated finish"
* Various other changes to make window more compact
* Apologize to zero and jerek for ruining their creations

This is the best GUI!! :P :P :P :P :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:49 pm 
Anonymous wrote:

The only thing it can still use, a progress bar of how much you have seeded (based on uploaded/total torrent size). This way you can easily see if you have a ratio of 1:1 when the torrent is finished.
And in the case of the picture above with that.70s.show instead of a light green progress bar you would have a light green bar with a drak green bar (your seeding progress) sliding over it as you upload.

Als the reason why I said uploaded/torrent-size is beacuase your current share ratio isn't very interesting as the torrent starts and it may casue your seeding-progress bar to pass you download-progress bar and/or shrink in time.
Besides, you can always find out your current ratio by selecting the torrent :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:59 pm 

i think zeros skin (with the longhorn theme) is the best.

Post subject: zero tabs
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:46 pm 
If zero's tabs were moved below the torrent listbox you could take off the torrent tab. Then it would be less awkward in regard to selecting something in one tab and viewing details in another. I have a picture of the changes but have no place to upload to so I cant really show you what I mean.

Post subject: Re: zero tabs
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:06 pm 

Trimzulu wrote:
If zero's tabs were moved below the torrent listbox you could take off the torrent tab. Then it would be less awkward in regard to selecting something in one tab and viewing details in another. I have a picture of the changes but have no place to upload to so I cant really show you what I mean.
try http://www.imageshack.us/

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 19  Next