the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:36 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:44 pm 
I use the TorrentStorm client. Basically it runs off BitTornado, it just organizes multiple downloads. That's about it. Nevertheless, the creator seems to of dropped the project or he is dealing with real life problems I heard. I was wondering if anyone could make a plugin update? The last update he did was based on Shadows Experiment 3.4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:59 pm 
++ to that.

Torrentstorm is the best BitTornado "shell" out there, too bad it hasn't been updated recently.

If TheShadow or anyone else could code the updated Torrentstorm BitTornado plug-in (based on BT 0.3.9), I'm sure this would make a whole bunch of people happy.

Post subject: I agree
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:32 am 
I agree. TorrentStorm is the best GUI for SHADOWs client.
I guess it is just a matter of how to compile, or even how to place the files to get it to work.

Coult the author of TorrentStorm please post this info for the project to live on?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:59 am 
i totally agrtee, torrent storm isnt only the best looking shell, and most user frendly, but alsom the most stable.

an update would be awsome

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:08 pm 
some of the trackers do NOT recommend to use TorrentStorm, so maybe it's not as awesome as you think :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:55 am 
Torrentstorm is no match for ABC. You guys might want to try a real good client before sputing shit like a buch of fanboys.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]