the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:41 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:48 pm 

I know there is a Suggestions thread, but IMO it's completely filled up with suggestions that I don't think are ever read, never mind implemented.

I have a very small request, I doubt it would take much to implement this.

Basically I think it would be cool to have a little counter of some sort like the one you see on Azureus. What I'm on about is when the last announcement was. A little counter on the Advanced screen saying when the last announcement was, and maybe a little info part saying weither it was successful, if and if there was an error (lik the errors that are shown on the main window when for example there is a Timeout)

I ask this because I think it's anoying doing a manual announce and having no idea weither or not it did actually update the tracker, because we all know you can't do a manual announce whenever you feel like it. I find myself having to load up the stats for the tracker and trying to compare weither it did update (either by looking at down/uploaded or my idle time, etc)

I'd really like a little feature like this!

Thanks,
Firestorm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:44 pm 

Bump.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:02 pm 

I use Azureus a lot because it's the best client on my connection and would find some of the features on that app. very helpful if included in bittornado. Maybe shadow can include some in his next release? :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:40 pm 
Is it possible to do a manual announce with the command-line python scripts (running on a headless server)?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]