the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:51 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: BitTornado Q...
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:56 am 
I have been using BitTornado for some time and been searching for some info in this matter, I've read a lot of FaQ pages but I must be biggest n00b of all time. So forgive me for these probably stupid questions. :oops:

When I've downloaded a torrent I change "Upload rate (kB/s)" to max: 5000, and "Max uploads" to max: 100 and I've changed the "Settings for" first to "Seed" then "Super-Seed". But lately I've been thinking maybe that's wrong, I read somewhere something about "Super-Seed" and that something happend to other peers in some equation that I didn't understand. And it says "0kB/s means unlimited." So should I keep the Upload rate to 0 or should I change it to 5000?

My last question, is there any way in BitTornado to open many seeds at the same time or do I have to open one by one from the tracker sites? I've heard from a mate of my who use BitStorm (or something) that he can list them in the program.

Help me please...

Cheers,

snailonastar

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]