the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:49 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: edonkey 2000
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:20 am 
i downloaded a file from REDACTED using the bt plugin on edonkey2000 but the file is 100% down and i cant find it but when i go to the download status page it says seeding does anyone know what i need to do next as it has been doing this for 24 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:12 am 
go into settings and you will be able to find the destination folder of your downloads. failing that, do a search of your system for the file

Post subject: Re: edonkey 2000
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:07 am 
Anonymous wrote:
i downloaded a file from REDACTED using the bt plugin on edonkey2000 but the file is 100% down and i cant find it but when i go to the download status page it says seeding does anyone know what i need to do next as it has been doing this for 24 hours

Suggestion: This forum is on Bittornado. Bring your silly edonkey problems elsewhere, what kind of idiot still uses edonkey these days? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:31 am 
italicus, your the guy who always disses bittornado saying the production is dead and so on...........hypocrittical twat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:53 pm 
Not sure which guest is guest, but if the first poster is a bit new, I suggest emule for the eDonkey network as it's modern and open source, and a seperate bittorrent client program. You get more features and reliability as the programs will be specifically written for their respective networks.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]