the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:12 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: I am God.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:20 pm 
I am self existent. I am love. I do not judge

others.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:38 pm 
kinda like the good 'ol Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:52 pm 
Define god

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:12 pm 
Define God

ok....

God - a clever tool created to control the masses through fear. A too which can never be proved or disproved and which is apparently all seeing....the perfect tool to control masses of superstitious people.

As society has grown, more and more people have come to have wider knowledge of the world and universe and can see through the facade of this tool. As society progresses this tool will be given less respect, feared less and will eventually die out and be relegated to the history books as a myth. As is the same with many old beliefs....witches, werewolves, sea monsters etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:17 pm 
lmao, anyone who falls for this scam is not more smarter then a retard. lol.
Be it christianity,judaism, catholism, buddhism. because most are emotional, this fucks them up and they will believe anything that threatens their emotion. if you don't believe in jesus, you will go to hell!!! which is just BS IMHO. Hell and heaven are a fabrication of a man's made up word to subdue the human conciousness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 3:46 am 

WhatATard wrote:
lmao, anyone who falls for this scam is not more smarter then a retard. lol.
Be it christianity,judaism, catholism, buddhism. because most are emotional, this fucks them up and they will believe anything that threatens their emotion. if you don't believe in jesus, you will go to hell!!! which is just BS IMHO. Hell and heaven are a fabrication of a man's made up word to subdue the human conciousness.

Proof? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:18 am 
I totaly agree white SirD

o and proof
aids
porverty
famine

Is god loves all why would give us a good life and not the African Americas. The funny thing is there are more African Americas that believe in god then there are in west - Europe and we are enjoining the good life

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]