the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:04 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:58 am 
i have cable internet and everythings fine no yllow light or nething and the d/ls go pretty smoothly fasted ive seen my d/l speed was a lil over 300 but that was for a MAJOR seeded file, but ive heard of ppl geting like 500kb/s and stuff from cable and was wondering how i could achieve those speed, im pretty sure the seeds play apart right? or is there antoher way i could get it that fast?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:32 pm 
Your speed depends on a number of things; distributed copies, number of seeds, number of leechers, your connection and most importantly their upload connection... There may be 100 seeds but if each only has an upload capacity of a 56k modem then the your download speed will be slow, however if someone with a 10Mbps connection enters the equation this would significantly up the possible download speed, if you catch my drift???

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]