the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:22 pm 
BitTornado was the first client I used... and now, after 2 years or so, I'm back using it again :)

I think in the beginning when PeerGuardian didn't work as well as today, I used ProtoWall and it bothered me that I couldn't check emails and browse all websites... so I jumped on to new clients, some that used their own way of IP filtering. But it's funny... now when I'm back with BitTornado I see why I've changing client every 3 months and why I've tried them all (I think):

Because with BitTornado it's possible to see a lot of useful information without having to click into some menu/options/details. And it's very easy to customize settings per torrent. With many of the clients I've tried you set a default setting aaaaand then... you have to alter it all the time.

And of course, now, with PeerGuardian2 - it all works perfect!

Big Thanx 2 TheShadow

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:26 pm 
Only downpoint is that the latest version crash - but as long as v0.3.7 is available, I'm HAPPY :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:11 pm 
I know what you mean Jones and I have used all the "hot" clients around.

You should try v. 0.3.13
http://forums.degreez.net/viewtopic.php?t=5992

Download here:
http://download.bittornado.com/old_versions/

Never crash but may stuck in the memory sometimes for an minute or more. Connect to other peers faster than 0.3.7. This version should be the next stable.

Read about all the changes since 0.3.7 here:
http://forums.degreez.net/viewforum.php?f=5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:15 pm 
Thanx Torren - gotta try that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:26 pm 
uTorrents is the fucking best thing!!! no more hashcheck and you can superseed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!klsadfjasdfkjdsfljdaskfdsf;asd :) :D :shock: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:41 am 
Damn 'guest' - why do even show up here?

And by the way, uTorrent hash check on new files and you CAN superseed in BitTornado. Don't know why I bother telling you - you didn't bother look into it properly before...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:27 pm 
you're a tard, you can set to seed manually and it will ignore hashcheck or assume complete. dunno why i bother posting to a dumb fart. :)(:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:26 pm 
Been using 0.3.10 special version for months. 0.3.13 is actually the best version yet.

Thank you Torren

Post subject: BitTornado
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:10 pm 
I used BitTornado for a while, and everywhere I saw people using everything BUT.. So I tried a couple of others, namely BitLord <smirk> and uTorrent. And both failed miserably. I failed to get even ONE torrent successfully. Came back to BT and Viola! First time, every time.

Consider me sold.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]