Okay, I know that shad0w hates it, but do you hate BitComet?
BitComet has been using the other clients to it's own advantage, slowing down the overall speed of swarms. It also claims to be fast and powerful, but not efficient. µTorrent has better speed and power than BitComet (yeah, but this is used for downloading). µTorrent is more efficient than BitComet in that sense. I use BitTornado for seeding (even though I have µTorrent, seeding from this client is the best) to make the swarm speed faster, and it technically is a fair way of doing things (from my prespective):D
5 Reasons Why I HATE BitComet
1. Padding files are annoying. I had that happen to me many times, and it seems that they want me to use their client.
2. BitComet is using a lot of resources on the computer
3. It seeds unfairly; BT clients think that BitComet is seeding fairly, so they take in more than they give out.
4. BitComet has Bloatware; It uses 60+ MB.
5. BitComet contains adware.