the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:18 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: 0.3.1 Comments (praise)
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 8:25 am 
I just wanted to say how great the auto-resume feature is. Not just a new feature to brag about, it's actually made the client better. Add to that the default save folder and it's double click, seed/download. I gotta say wow! I saw how clumsy other clients attempts were at auto resume. I remember how Azureus was very slow to resume something only to find out that I had lost anywhere from 5 to 30 megs of my download because of the auto-resume feature. I stopped using it immediately as it was slowing down my downloads (I eventually stopped using Azureus as an alternative for SHADOW back then because Azureus was too taxing with java and stuff). But your auto resume is actually faster! My client starts a lot faster now since I enabbled both options. Thanks keep it up!

ps please keep the old gui as an option when you implement the new gui. I kind of still like the minimal design you came up with.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]