the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:49 pm 
Thanks..

My ip is not static so im guessing thats it. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:11 pm 
a very smart friend indeed! cleared up a few questions i was having. kudos to your friend theSHADOW!!! :D 8)

in regards to the very first post in this thread :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:45 pm 
er.. When I scan I got this message <<Transparent proxy detected, but I can still connect to you. Adequate>> anyone got any idea how I fix it?
I read through this tread already but they never said how to fix it they only said what it is.

Post subject: goodbye yellow light
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:28 am 
If it still detects a proxy server, your ISP is really using a transparent proxy and you didn't noticed it yet (normally they work only on connections on port 80). You can enter your current online IP in bittornado, advanced preferences in the "Local IP" field, so bittornado submits your IP to the tracker and you should get a green light (not all trackers support the "local IP" override). You can find your current online or WAN IP if you double-click on the connections symbol in the system tray, then go to the details tab.

@Gackt
Try limiting your upload speed to ~80% of your max possible upstream.[/quote][quote][/quote]

:? :x :( :cry: :idea: :) :D :lol: :wink:

YOU DA MAN !, using my local ip in the advanced prefs has done the trick. No more yellow light, dl speeds back to normal. Many thanks

Post subject: local ip
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:58 pm 
by local ip, do you mean the ip address my router assigns or what?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:21 am 
wow, seriously, fuck this tornado shit. its all just one big fucking hassel. so many fucked up things about it, stupid programming. i get a error saying that i hat a NAT error and theres a firewall. but wait, how can that be, when im downloading off of the normal bittorrent just perfectly, RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE! ever since i downloaded this steaming pile of shit ive had nothing but problems, and little help, so fuck this, if i dont get this working by tomorrow, its time to uninstall this. and to think, i was actually looking forward to this. god was that a dumb fuckin thing to look forward to. (i even tried using ports 6000-7000 and forwarded them, and used em in the tornado settings, still a problem...suckadee)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:42 am 
o great, i uninstalled the pile of shit called bittornado and now my regular bittorrent wont connect to peers. wow what a moron whoever programmed this deal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:39 pm 
when i type in my defult ip code to uncheck the firewall for some reason i get unauthorized 401 can someone help me please?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:40 pm 
I have XP SP2, disabled built in firewall (no other firewalls installed), changed ports on BT on the prefs to 10000-10050 and still a yellow light. My downloads vary from 1kbs to 17kbs max.

I have DSL and my ISP is Sprint, and I don't have a router, only thing I have connected is the modem they supplied me with to connect. I used that checker and it gave me this: NAT check failed. Check for firewalls or port forwarding.

I don't remember where I heard this but the modem might be the problem because it uses NAT or something around there. Any help?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:45 pm 

I've also changed the ports to other numbers, and I've tried the "local IP" thing, still doesn't work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:57 pm 
Transparent proxy detected, but I can still connect to you. Adequate.

is there anyway i can fix this? it seem only 1/100 give me the green light :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:57 pm 
now i tried quite a few things, but only have this problem since a few days i havent changed anything in the firewall setting i dont have malware installed, i turned off my software firewall and yet still i get the notification that im behind a NAT/firewall i dont have a router. ive never experienced any problems with my firewall on and BT. Yet since a few days i only get the yellow light :( and it starts to get annoying :P

Oh and i had my firewall turned off when i used that diag program yet it gave me the error that it was rejected by tracker and i should check my NAT or firewall settings.
Any tips or tricks i might try. Could someone help me with some usefull information.

Thx in advance nano

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:07 pm 
http://forums.degreez.net/viewtopic.php ... stream+ics

Chelle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:26 am 
thx for the reaction Chelle (if it was ment for me) i'm not sharing my connection i got it 'directly' plugged in to the cablebox so that wasnt much help for me.
Anyway ive read numerous websites/threads, i am even forwarding the ports in my firewall (which i didnt had to do before) yet still i get the yellow light :?
oh and im using mcafee firewall any1 else with some help maybe ?

thx in advance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:08 am 
i do this it say "rejected by tacker-NAT check failed. Check for firewalls or port forwarding."
but i have no router or firewall. what do i do?
everything work before, but not now. :?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next