the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:28 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:57 am 
how do i post the screen??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:44 am 
what are the average speed a torrent usually has?
mine only goes up to 10kB/s max
and i'm getting an average of 3 or 4 kB/s

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:12 pm 
mine is about 20-30
it depends on the seeds

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:49 am 
[quote="smang"]i'm using Belkin F5D7230-4 on windows xp.

i've done port forwarding.
and i've turned off my xp firewall.
but its still yellow light instead of a green one.
my average dl speed is like 6kB/s sometimes even 3kB/s
when i try pluggin modem directly to my pc it turned to green instantly
so i assume its something to do with my router.

inbound port as 6881-6999
private port as 6881-6999
type TCP
quote]

I have the same problem with the same router. I use to use a D-link604, and my connection speeds were great. After upgrading my router to the Belkin, I have not been able to get rid of the yellow light. My download speeds are down to 0kB/s to 10kB/s. All the ports have been opened, even looked up my router on portforwarding.com and still the yellow light haunts me. I really don't want to drop the computer in the DMZ. I have check bit tornado everything seems fine with it. Please any suggestions?>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:13 pm 

I have a Belkin Wireless Router F5D7230-4 and also have the yellow light on every torrent.

I have 2 computers, (a) is connected to the router with a cable and (b) is connected with a wireless pci card. Only computer (b) is used for bittorrents etc. and I use BitTornado version 0.3.9.

I have NIS 2004 but have disabled this. I have also disabled the firewall on SP2.

I have given my computer (b) a static IP address and also configured the wireless router for port forwarding as described in many links and posts on this forum.

In my BitTorrent preferences, the port range is from 27151 to 27159 and the randomize box is ticked. The same ports are also included in my port forwarding as well as 6881-6999.

I am unable to bring up my ipconfig for some reason, but my router details show that the first 2 segments of my default gateway are: 81.111.

I have read thousands of posts on here and tried many things yet still get the yellow light. I think I have a good share ratio but still want to be connectable. Any ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:43 pm 

Just checked on computer (a) and the ipconfig was 192.168.

I have now somehow managed to **** something else up as I can't view ipconfig on computer (b), even after several system restores. ****** yellow light causin so many problems.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:49 pm 

ipconfig problem fixed. Still got the beautiful yellow light though.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:45 pm 
when i do port forwarding on portforward.com they tell me to open this ip page that shows admin logg in but when i tpye it in my address box and press enter al comes up is "cannot find server"
Im using a D-Link 713p router
windows xp sp2 firewall

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2