the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:58 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 12:40 am 
hey i did all the info like what it said on the first page
but when i follow the insturction for the torrents form boxtorrents i am only getting a UPnP error
and the other bittorrents files from else where works
can someone help me?

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 3:46 am 

...But it's not. Done everything; the stuff Whirly did on his router, DMZing my comp, and then checked my reported IP at whatsmyip.com against the IP on my WAN and it matches. I still have a yellow light. Anyone have any ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 5:03 am 

What does the NAT check say?
http://btfaq.com/natcheck.pl

Post subject: Cheers buddy
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:02 pm 
Thanks for the help
I needed both the firewall entry and the special application thing before it worked.

Thanks again

Dre

Post subject: Error
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:29 am 
i followed the steps u all mentioned. I can get green light but the download is not starting? at most 5kb/s how come? can help me?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:49 am 
Attempting connect to: 202.156.2.138 port 6881
Fail!
Unable to connect. This likely means you need to adjust your port forwarding configuration, or there is no client running on that port.

Post subject: Re: Error
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:20 am 

Anonymous wrote:
i followed the steps u all mentioned. I can get green light but the download is not starting? at most 5kb/s how come? can help me?

How fast are you uploading?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:12 am 
i set up my upload rate to 40. Max upload= 6. download speed only 1 to 3 k/s . upload rate is very high 15kb/s

Post subject: I'm angry
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:53 pm 
Even though I download torrents with some 200 peers, I can't top 10 kbs, I can usually get 65+, and I have the DI-614+ router... I did exactly what you guys did, and I have no other firewall. I can't download ANYTHING at normal speeds. What can I do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:56 pm 
What I meant to say is, that I cannot connect to any more than 10 or 15 peers, and though the light is green, I really can't connect to a lot of people. The upload rate however, is fine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:34 pm 
our main problem is we can upload fast and cannot download. there is something limiting our download

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:42 pm 

http://bt.degreez.net/firewalled.html

That's why you aren't getting as much downstream as you ought.

Post subject: DI-624 Wierdness
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:56 am 
I'm having a problem with configuring my router. Using the instructions above, I ran my tests against the NatCheck and it was not open. I put my computer into the DMZ and it was still not open. I reset everything and I put in an entry in the 'Virtual Server' configuration for BT and it passed. Anyone have any ideas why it won't work with the firewall configuration or DMZ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:56 pm 

i got the application setup, but for the firewall, what ip do i use? im kinda new to messing with network crap and routers so plz help a n00b

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:01 am 
is the error i got i forwarded the ports on the firewall and the port triggers but i am still getting this error im connecting wirelessly to the router any help would be appreciated

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next