the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:38 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:50 am 
Hi all,

I am having problem in opening any asp.net project, which has been developed on any other PC.

I took a project from my friend developed on his PC and it is not opening on my PC. I have made a virtual directry in IIS 5.0 and changed

authentication mode="Forms"
<forms loginUrl="admin.aspx" protection="All" timeout="30" name=".ASPXFORMSAUTH" path="/" />
authentication

TO

authentication mode="None"

(NOTE: <> tag has been removed here, as it was not displaying in the message..)

but it didn't work...

I am using:

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.0.3705.0; ASP.NET Version:1.0.3705.0

and don't know on which version it has been developed...

Please help.......

Here is the error:

Server Error in '/thetre' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

File or assembly name System, or one of its dependencies, was not found.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File or assembly name System, or one of its dependencies, was not found.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'System' could not be loaded.

=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: DisplayName = System, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
(Fully-specified)
LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/thetrevorproject
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin
Calling assembly : (Unknown).
===

LOG: Publisher policy file is not found.
LOG: No redirect found in host configuration file (C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\aspnet.config).
LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\config\machine.config.
LOG: Post-policy reference: System, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINNT/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.0.3705/Temporary ASP.NET Files/thetre/2d132e73/aa40e979/System.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINNT/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.0.3705/Temporary ASP.NET Files/thetre/2d132e73/aa40e979/System/System.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/thetrevorproject/bin/System.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/thetrevorproject/bin/System/System.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINNT/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.0.3705/Temporary ASP.NET Files/thetre/2d132e73/aa40e979/System.EXE.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINNT/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.0.3705/Temporary ASP.NET Files/thetre/2d132e73/aa40e979/System/System.EXE.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/thetrevorproject/bin/System.EXE.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/thetrevorproject/bin/System/System.EXE.

Stack Trace:

[FileNotFoundException: File or assembly name System, or one of its dependencies, was not found.]
Trevor.Global.Application_Error(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
System.Web.HttpApplication.RaiseOnError() +157

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.0.3705.0; ASP.NET Version:1.0.3705.0

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]