the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:07 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:32 pm 
So yeah, I've been using one form of bittorent or another for a while now, and I'm sad to say I've never actually gotten a green light. Ever. EVER. Anywhoo, I decided I'd had enough of that, and started to do a little research. Before I go any further, let me say that I know my way around a computer (sort of), but I've never taken a class or read a book on anything computer related. Anyway, did a little research (which was hard, considering that Ambit quite possibly has the most poorly designed site I've ever had the misfortune to see), downloaded the user manual that I never saw because not only was this modem installed by roadrunner cable, I wasn't even here at the time and they didn't leave anything for me to read behind and read it, and learned that no, this model does NOT support port forwarding. I did a quick search on this site and found one other person who tried to get his torrents to work on an Ambit modem, but it was a differently model (although i tried what was suggested there too). Also, let me say that this is a desktop, and the actual modem is down a flight of stairs, so theres no way I can connect this directly to the modem.
So, anybody know anything i can try? :3

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]