the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:19 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:48 pm 
I apologize in advance if this is covered in another thread. (I've done searches on a number of different terms and not come up with anything though.)

Does anyone have experience using Bittorrent (specifically bittornado) with a router cascade? [For reasons too deep to explain here] I have two routers, both using NAT (with different addressing - the external-facing one is 192/255 and the internal is 10/255).

(to be clear, the 10.x router is uplinked to the 192.x router, which is connected to the modem. all devices I'm using for bittorrent are -and need to remain- on the 10.x segment)

I have a static IP for the internal router, using 192.168.1.102 and a static ip for the machine on the inside, 10.1.1.105. I have port forwarding set up on both routers for ports 32747-32767 to the respective IPs.

I followed the advice in another thread [http://forums.degreez.net/viewtopic.php?t=1959] but when I run the connection checker, I get the following error:
ERROR (05:44PM)-
rejected by tracker - NAT check failed to override IP address. Check for firewalls or port forwarding.

I've also run the Natchecker [http://btfaq.com/natcheck.pl] with no success.

There is currently no firewall software running on the machine currently in question.

Can someone please help?

TIA

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]