the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:07 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:36 am 
i know u guys see this a lot and i ran a search and tried to find out why myself but came up with no apparent reason. heres my prob right now. i am dl'n a file that is approx 2gb i have a green light, i have my routers ports forwarded, i have xp firewall disabled and i have my software firewall to allow BT. the torrent right now i have 50 peers and 12 seeds. total speed of 650 kb. i ran a speed test and i easily get 2mb down and 650+ kb up yet my download has not gotten over a max of 5 kb runs mostly around 2 or 3kb. what can i do to open it up for greater download as well as using my awesome upload to help others. what tweaks can i do to windows or my router?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:36 am 

The total speed of 650 kb is what they're getting between them.Try setting your client to dsl/cable slow to d/l.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:48 am 
thanks. ill try that. i will need to restart BT after i change it in order for it to take affect correct?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:29 pm 

You shouldn't have to but it won't hurt. :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]