the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:05 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: how do i open ports
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 3:20 pm 
need help how do i open ports 2 change 2 6969

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 6:50 pm 

well to open or close ports most people go to internet explorer and type in 192.0.0.1 or whatever IP they need to go to, to get access to there router or SBC router/modem. you need to post what kind of modem/router you have and if you have any antivirus/firewalls running.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 3:18 pm 
how do i check what my ip is

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 5:10 am 
try http://www.whatismyip.com :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 5:11 am 
try http://www.whatismyip.com :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 3:47 am 
dazer, in order to help you out we need to know what router or firewall you use. If you use your own firewall or router at home there should be no problem opening ports. If you sit at work or on a campus and you're not on the sysadmin team you will most likely not (read: "no way") be allowed to mess with the security settings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 3:00 pm 
IM USING MY COMPUTER AT HOME BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT MY ROUTER IS HOW DO I FIND MY ROUTER WHAT IS MY ROUTER? I KNOW IM USING SYGATE PERSONAL FIREWALL PRO BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO TWEAK FOR BEST RESULTS MY BIT TORRENT DOWNLOADS AT 10 MAX ON A GOOD DAY PLEASE HELP ME SPEED IT UP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 3:04 pm 
IM USING MY COMPUTER AT HOME BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT MY ROUTER IS HOW DO I FIND MY ROUTER WHAT IS MY ROUTER? I KNOW IM USING SYGATE PERSONAL FIREWALL PRO BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO TWEAK FOR BEST RESULTS MY BIT TORRENT DOWNLOADS AT 10 MAX ON A GOOD DAY PLEASE HELP ME SPEED IT UP

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]