the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:10 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: DI-604 Problem
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:04 pm 
Annoyingly annoying problem with bit tornado and my DI-604 router. I have looked for hours and tried everything, but I still have that damn yellow light and horribly slow download speeds.

I have the windows firewall off
No other software firewall
Router/firewall are both forwarded
I have tried many different ports
Updated router's firmware

There is nothing else I can think of. I always have a yellow light, and the most I have ever downloaded at is 30 kb/s, though usually its about 1-10.

The 'connection checker' torrent gives me an error saying I am firewalled, and the Azureus NAT test fails.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:37 pm 
Toss the router and go get a Linksys. I know it seems a tad bit blunt but it's true! I used to have the same router and spent hours trying to configure it to host Halo servers on my PC. Even if the correct ports were "open" it would not let me host. Once I got the linksys router everything worked just fine. Trust me that router is a pile of junk!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:35 pm 
Actually I have been screwing with it for ages now. It turns out that even with no router, I get the same errors. :shock: Im pretty sure that shaw is blocking torrents, at least thats what I read. Damn.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]