the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:28 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:07 am 
Hmmm, redo the services section and make 100% sure the service is set on automatic and then restart your pc. It could be a rubbish torrent - try another.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:49 am 
adam thank you so much. I have been playing with settings for hours now trying to get bit tornado to work and this post was going to be the last one I was going to take advice from and it worked. There was a slgiht difference, maybe because im on XP Media Center. When I went to Add windows components > Networking Services I saw a different listing and the last one was UPnP User Interface. I checked only that one and I followed the other steps as usual and when windows reloaded I started a Bit Tornado transferr and it showed up as yellow like usual, so i was about to close up and I see that it had turned green, so obviously it worked. Thanks again, this thread should get stickeyed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:22 am 
Thanks, i request again - PLEASE sticky this thread - it is obviously a working solution.

Yes, people have different settings and so will probably get a different list - just ignore it and carry on with the instructions.

Adam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:06 pm 
thankyou so much i have looked everywhere for a guide like this all the others talk about routers which i dont have!
again thankyou this worked perfectly
top man 8)

Post subject: Cant see the Pics?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:39 pm 
I dont know if it's because of me, but I cant see the pics describing what boxes have to checked.

I have checked the first one, Peer to Peer and UPnP. Is this sufficient?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:41 am 
alright, now i see the pictures. I too have Media Cneter Edition and I can only choose "Microsoft TCP/IP Version 6" under properties of my network connection.

However it has caused my connection to fail before, and therefore it is essential?

I did all the other stuff and it didn't turn green.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:52 am 
It seems my method does not work with Media Center Edition. I need more information to alter the guide.

I thank the admin/mods for pinning. I would log into my account but I forgot my pass - and it says invalid matching email when I click forogt my pass.

Adam

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:31 pm 
Which versions of bottornado have uPnP?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:25 pm 
I dont have IPv6 Internet firewall connection nor the universal plug and play in the list. When i start bt with dial up connection the light is green and it downloads normally but when i try to download it by cable the light is yellow and though the upload rate is atlest at 7kbps the download rate is never more than 3kbps...pls help me

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:05 am 

I just re-read what I posted. darn I must have been even more tired than I thought. I had a hard time understanding what was written and I wrote it.

Glad you got the jist of it though.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2