the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:49 am 
I have read a lot of different articles on the internet to try and solve my yellow light problem using bitTornado. I have disabled all my firewalls and allowed forwarding of all ports that I have set up in the Options tab of BitTornado. But I still have a Yellow light. I am not sure that I am opening the right ports as I have from 10000-10064 open in BitTornado, yet I have seen that it uses 6891 (or something similar) upwards for about another 20. Can somebody please help me as it is getting frustrating now as there seems to be no obvious solution.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:59 am 
enjoycoca wrote:
I am not sure that I am opening the right ports as I have from 10000-10064 open in BitTornado, yet I have seen that it uses 6891 (or something similar) upwards for about another 20.
You have to change BitTornado to use 10000-10064 ip ports -- sounds like that's what you set your router to, but forgot to change BitTornado's settings under "prefs".

Even AFTER changing the ports in BitTornado, you have to close BitTornado and restart it. There's also a little ok box you have to click as well in BitTornado before it will accept the new changes -- but I doubt you missed that. I've made a bunch of changes myself before, clicked "CANCEL" absent-mindedly and wondered why it didn't work. :oops:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]