the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:49 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 8:00 am 

Hi,

My PC is in a LAN and connect trough a gateway in a Server PC ( 192.168.0.1 ) that is sharing connection ( Windows XP ) with us. Bit Tornado do not accuse Firewall in the Server PC but in my computer on every torrent the Yellow Light show up.

Please... anyone can help me ?? :?

Tks :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 12:01 am 
Hey, I have same prob. One fix is, under network connections, go to Net Devices. If there is a device that is yourr net gateway lick its properties. Go to Settings, In settings it should go to a list of services that use certain ports. Click ADD then name the service, under Name or IP Address put Localhost , next put the port you want to open for BT in both Internal and External. And make sure you select IP. Note: I do not know if this is the best way to go about it, but it worked for me. I made multiple entries for ports 6881-6889

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 7:28 pm 

MightyPotato wrote:
Hey, I have same prob. One fix is, under network connections, go to Net Devices. If there is a device that is yourr net gateway lick its properties. Go to Settings, In settings it should go to a list of services that use certain ports. Click ADD then name the service, under Name or IP Address put Localhost , next put the port you want to open for BT in both Internal and External. And make sure you select IP. Note: I do not know if this is the best way to go about it, but it worked for me. I made multiple entries for ports 6881-6889

Tks 4 your answer, but i tried with multiple entries 6881-6920 (internal-external), Localhost (127.0.0.1) and Description... "Bit Torrent" and nothing change..

:(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 1:26 pm 
Hm,m.. I dont know what else to try, Im still lookin for more info if I find something Ill post it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 3:05 pm 
Enter the IP of the network card that connects to the other computers (clients).

Post subject: how
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 4:15 am 
how do i find the ip for that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 6:04 am 
If you have a connection symbol in the system tray, right click it, then go to details.

If you configured a static ip and don't have a symbol in the tray, go to windows network connections. There you will see at least two connections. One is the shared internet/router connection that windows assigned 192.168.0.1 . The other connection should be the LAN connection. You can check its settings if you right click it, then choose properties, mark tcp/ip and choose properties again.

If you have a dynamic IP you will have to go to Start, Run... , then enter "cmd /k ipconfig", you will see all connections and IPs. That works for winXP/2000, if you have winME/98 type "winipcfg". A static IP would be better as a dynamic IP, or you have to update the port forwarding settings everytime the IP changes.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]