the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:31 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: firewall shit
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:53 pm 
Message if not firewalled/NAT'ed: "I can connect to you. Perfect score."
Message if firewalled/NAT'ed: "NAT check failed. Check for firewalls or port forwarding."
Message with wrong "Local IP": NAT check failed to overrided IP address. Check for firewalls or port forwarding."

how do i fix this :S
plz help me out here i dont have any idea what to do..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:03 pm 
... i did the checker thingy thats what i got i do know much about the connection thingy since its an entire apartment connected to one network anyways.. i diabled the winxp firewall but its still yellow.. wanna help???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:04 pm 
and how do i check my ports??? :shock: :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:54 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
i do know much about the connection thingy since its an entire apartment connected to one network anyways..
Sounds like the entire apartment is connected to a single internet connection through a ROUTER. And I'd bet you cannot access that router so BitTornado is port-forwarded correct either. Because if you can't, you are GUARENTEED FIREWALLED no matter what you do!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:11 am 
thats sad... and i used the whole night on trying to remove the yellow light..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:20 pm 
noobs are a fucking waste of anyones time... please go back to grade school and learn how to read properly!!! what a bunch of aol losers, lol. so clueless, so brainless. Its no wonder we're all getting dumber all the time, by asking for help on even the most basic thing you are lowering your IQ. you don't even know what e=mc2 means do you??? fuckman, no one taught me shit, i learn everything from scratch out of curiosity not like a bunch of idiots asking for help every freakin' time cause its convenient for them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:21 pm 
my shoes untied, how do i tie it back up??? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:42 pm 
asdfjkl;asdf wrote:
noobs are a fucking waste of anyones time... please go back to grade school and learn how to read properly!!! what a bunch of aol losers, lol. so clueless, so brainless. Its no wonder we're all getting dumber all the time, by asking for help on even the most basic thing you are lowering your IQ. you don't even know what e=mc2 means do you??? fuckman, no one taught me shit, i learn everything from scratch out of curiosity not like a bunch of idiots asking for help every freakin' time cause its convenient for them.

stfu asshole this forum IS for ppl that nned help u retard go somewhere else if u dont like helping anyone ur the fucking idiot..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:49 pm 
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!! IT'S WHAT THEY WANT. BEWARE.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]