the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:56 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Defaults Set Wrong
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:57 am 
Hey, I was reading through a lot of these stickies trying to figure out what the problem was on my machine. I had the ports opened correctly but I was still getting the error. I decided to check around on the BitTornado client and found that my default port range was set to 10000-60000 and it was set to randomize. I switched it to 6881-6889, unchecked randomize, and reset the client, it fixed my problem. I didn't see this information listed anywhere in the stickies. I am also not sure if this situation was just something messed up with my version or not, I had an older version and upgraded to a newer one today so it may have kept the old defaults. Just thought I would pass this information along in case the problem was as simple as that and some people couldn't figure it out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:34 am 
I was about to open a thread on that, too. I sat here for over an hour trying to get rid of the yellow light. Opening ports did not change anything first, but then I also discovered that in Bittornado itself under "Prefs" the portrange had strange numbers, so I changed it to 6881 - 6899 and now I get green lights and my downstreams give me orgasms.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]