the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:57 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:07 pm 
pedialyte wrote:

thats my router setup

MAN! This worked! Previously, I just had "*" in the IP address part, as was recommended by D-Link. Once I put in my internal IP (same as above), GREEN LIGHT and uploading opened way up to the same speeds I get when I'm hardwired into my DSL modem.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:54 pm 
on my dlink router, settings are not being saved after ive port forwarded 6881-6889..

i type in all the things in the Firewall page and save. a new page that says Settings Saved pops up and i click ok. a new entry is shown named "BitTorrent". now i refresh and the entry is gone.

im clueless, what should i do?

mine is revB with 1 antenna

im pretty sure it was saving before, but i recently updated the firmware and after that i had to reset it to Factory Default, due to some connection issues, by press and holding the reset button in the back for 10 seconds with a paperclip. i found this problem while i was just looking through all the settings while blocking MAC adresses of some neighbors.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:24 pm 
Ok I try to get into that router page thing. I typed in the url (192.168.0.1) and put in the user name (Admin). However for some reason the page refuses to fully load. At the moment I can only see a part of the the home page with setup wizard. The words just end at to.

No buttons are working. The background has not loaded. All the buttons on the left haven't even appeared.

Any help would be appreciated.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3