the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:26 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Helpful?
Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Have No Clue 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:29 am 

Okay I know there is a million of topics out there showing how to get rid of the yellow light but most of the time I have no idea what they are even talking about. I am so confused about this. I need someone to explain it step by step to me so please help, and since I am asking for help, I might as well help others.

Below are links explaining how to get rid of the yellow lights. They have helped many people get rid of the yellow light and have their download rate increase dramatically, so yeah.

Please copy the links to the web address because it seems I cannot post links/URLS.

www.portforward.com This website helps you portforward your router if you liked. The bad side to this website is that not all routers are displayed there so it will not help all.

I was also reading through another topic and it said that you needed to get to applications and something is suppose to pop up. Well I have no idea what that means so here is the link if someone is willing to explain this to me, forums.degreez.net/viewtopic.php?t=734&highlight=yellow so someone can probably explain this to me.

Here is also a walkthrough made by Sleeth it is throughly detailed but for some reason I can't do the first step which you have to enter a code on your browser and something is suppose to pop up but mine won't but if you would like to check then here is the link forums.degreez.net/viewtopic.php?t=59&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60 so there you go.

If there is anyone else out there willing to explain how to get rid of the yellow light, then please help me! The links above have help many people and I thought I would help a lot of people and in return have someone help me and explain things to me. Either it is just me or something is wrong. So please help!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:13 pm 

There is an option that say force green light. enable it! problem solved. :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]