the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:22 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:47 pm 
i have a router 645 series from sprint./.. i turned off all my firewalls except the routers??? or how do i do that:?

anyways... i called hp and they fuct my computer from the phone. guess i have to call back and then sprint cuz i think its a router issue... with all this port crap im thinking its a gr8 way for hackers to enjoy us.... OR MAYBEE THE GOVERNMENT unless anyone besides the dumba$$ that told me about this progy i guess ill see you l8r torrents,,, you know its a shame cuz i have alot of stupid crap (especially ms.uic) that i would like to share... cant really go into it... but i have alot more than i should have lets just say that. so please someone help and give me that reason.... and the leachers at k-lt dont deserve it nemor

oh yeh im not a comp geek nemor

the router is an earthlink router and i know the ip to get in i just dont know how to change the ports or whatever and to what address

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:37 pm 

Say, can you tell us what operating system software you are running there. This might give us an idea on how to help you.

Eg: you said you switched off all firewalls, but you didn't happen to mention - how, where, or what firewalls.

I hope you get the drift, if you can't follow the read.me files and documentations supplied with most softwares,
then ofcourse we have a legitimate right in asking questions,
as to how we may help and supply you with answers to your problems.

So for now, forget about your "music". Just now ..... &

Let's get you up and running first.

regards,
vk7ae

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:36 pm 

:cry: I would also like some info on how to get around the port problem so that i may download full length movies....i use AtGuard firewall...and have my WinXP firewall turned off....i'm using WinMX p2p and would like to learn how to use BitTorrent in the same said.......please help me to configure the 645 series DSL Modem for allsome downloading.......Lets All Share.......101Thrills.com...........reguards and thankx, David

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]