the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:30 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Difficult Question
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:32 am 
I just posted my first question under the heading "Newbie Questions". So far, 194 people have viewed it, but no-one has posted a reply.

What am I doing wrong?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:46 am 

I replied to 2 of them. :)

Post subject: Difficult Question
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:24 am 
Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:54 pm 
im having major problems....i downloaded bittorrnet ( the wondows version..@ the tope of the offical download page)and then this window came up and said its succecfully installed and blah. so then i went to suprnova.org and clicked on what i wanted to download and then mindowsmedia player came up and said it couldnt run this file. i want bit torrent to open it....but i have no idea what to do..i try to open bit torrent from explorer but it askes what program i want to use to open it.????
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:18 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
im having major problems....i downloaded bittorrnet ( the wondows version..@ the tope of the offical download page)and then this window came up and said its succecfully installed and blah. so then i went to suprnova.org and clicked on what i wanted to download and then mindowsmedia player came up and said it couldnt run this file. i want bit torrent to open it....but i have no idea what to do..i try to open bit torrent from explorer but it askes what program i want to use to open it.????
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! :cry:

try right clicking once and u should see an open with option there and when to select the program to open the file browose to your bitornado folder and choose the bittornado exe.
Or click on the properties and when poperties come up you
see a box that says change on it. Click on it and browse to bitornado.exe.
hope this helps
DKre8ive1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:02 pm 
i may have typed it wrong...but when i go to open bit torrent from explorer it askes for the program to run it with. and i tried doing the right click thing....but the only options are ,open ...open in new window..save target as....print target..etc. which one do i choose?
im just horrible wiht computers...so be as specific as you can if not anything will help.
thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:33 am 
you have to go to explorer, not internet explorer. those options you give, are from internet explorer. in explorer you have the right options.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]