the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:57 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:21 am 
Please Help Me, I don't seem to understand how this program works since I just can't download anything. What's the second step after installing Bit Torrent? If I go on SuprNova, All I get is error messages. Please help me, I am mentally challenged!

Post subject: I forgot
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:51 am 
I installed bit tornado, my friend told me I had to rightclick on some link (on suprnova) an then open it. When I click on the little grey shit the left Windows XP tells me "No known view error". When I try to "save as" the link in blue I get an error message. When I clock on it Explorer tells me He can't find the damn #@$#?$@ page!!! And when i click on link It gets me to some web site. When I Save link as a .torrent and the open it Bit tornado tells it is not a valid responsefile.

Please help, I really want to understand.[/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:29 am 
Try right-clicking on the filename, not the stoopid little grey "i" that Sn hasn't been able to fix in years.

You will get a small .torrent file that you can open with Bittornado.

Next time you are on Suprnova try clicking the link labelled FAQ, which stands for Frequently Asked Questions...

Guru. n. A computer user with the rare ability to RTFM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:03 pm 
I must be REALLY mentally challenged, I don't see any FAQ link

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:59 am 
you are right, there is no faq (i don't see it either).

but there is a faq on http://btfaq.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:53 pm 
:idea: I just Resolved my stoooooooooooooooooooopid problem. It was tath damn mister Norton and his FAG firewall who blocked acces to btdownloadgui.exe, thank you mister n101

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:03 pm 
it seems that Internet explorer doesn't recognise the .torrent files because qhen i click on the links in blue, all I get is that stoopd page with the stupid I and it sais it is impossible to connect to the page, I know it is supposed to open bit tornado and star downloading but it doesn't, WTF???? :evil: does anybody knows how to make this thing work, I am so desperate...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]