the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:40 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:37 am 
Hey Guys,
I am really happy about Tornado cause I dont need to install he Xserver. :) Is there maybe a webfrontend planned? Rhight now I used the mldoneky torrent plugin but thats pretty slow (but has webfrontend) The Problem I have right now, is that I was looking for an "central" config file where I can specify the standard path for download folder and that stuff. And is there the possibility to change the ports ? Some trackers dont support the 6881 - 6889 cause they are filtered by some ISPs...

Any Ideas?

DaRasta

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:31 am 
Ok,
found something...
you can tell him the minport and maxport option to change the portrange (I must have been blind ...) - they are set by default - Any Idea how to change these default so i dont have to use these options anytime?

Cheers

DaRasta

Post subject: config file
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:31 pm 
you can use the option --save_options 1
BitTornado will make a config file in the dir .BitTornado in your home dir.
The next time you start it, it will read the options from this config file.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:40 am 
Great!
Rhight the thing I was looking for
Thanks!
Do you have an Idea wether there will be a webinterface for it? Would be cool, cause some friends of my "dont like" Linux and it would be cool that eveyone could use it through web ( maybe via VPN ... )

Rasta

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]