the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:44 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:23 pm 
I have been using bit torrent for about a year now. I saw this prog recently and thought it was a Torrent manager of some sort. I d/l it today and was quite confused :shock: . I then realized it was more or less an upgrade to the bit torrent client itself. Once I realized that, I have had no problems and I really like the prog alot (Good job! (^.^)b ). Dunt know how many of you are doing the same thing I did and are getting very confused. Shut down your downloads, and start them back up again, I do this by going to the same webiste I started them from and clicking on the link. I always get a error after clicking on a link, I just click okay and pick my locations to download to and it starts back up with no problems. I hope this helps a little probably not though. I know absolutely nothing about prgramming but if you guys get REALLY bored and feel like Making a Bittorrent Manager, where you can run them all in one window, I'd put you guys on my christamas card list. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:09 am 

Well you can save the Torrent files to your Computer so you dont have to visit the site again. Right click save as. There is going to be a 1 window client after Shadow fixes up the coding.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:08 am 
Sweet! I'll be looking forward to it. Maybe you can change the green light to a pic of the Mexican staring frog from south park. ^^

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]