the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:05 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Bit Tornado
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 6:52 am 
so what is bit tornado? i installed it and didn't even kno excatly what it is........ :?: [/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:20 pm 
get outa here you noob
go to a site for amateurs like urself
o_0

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:33 pm 
Guest... go /endyourself you typical fuck*ng geek. If you cant help him then STFU.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:51 pm 

Man I cant sum everything up throught he forum. Just go the faqs on the first page www.bittornado.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:53 pm 
Pretty scary that peeps install things on their pc's and that dont know what it is before hand....

jakeman2boy.. you are in for a bumpy ride on the net.. and your PC is going to suffer because of it.... then probobly your bank account, due to PC repairs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:52 am 
Anonymous wrote:
get outa here you noob
go to a site for amateurs like urself
o_0

You are a wanker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:01 am 
I actually was wondering the same thing....what is good about bittornado?? Faster speeds i guess? I wouldn't install it without knowing what it is...but it would be nice to get some faster speeds since i was mysteriously firewalled the other week...when there is no firewall in my comp. Ha...actually the faq section on the bittornado site doesn't say what it is exactly....at all dude...u would think it does, but alas it does not

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:03 am 
In other words, why is it better than the mainline...and is it easy to setup...it can be hard for me to set things up since my computer is in korean

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:48 pm 
Let me explain in few words what bittornado is. Its a part of torrent era, new KaZaa kids generation, only the main LEECHER concept reveals itself alot stronger here. And of course not to mention the upcoming lawsuits (how iam gonna laugh when it comes to this :lol: ). If u just stepped from kazaa, u gonna love it.
Basicly its good for small boards, willfully sharing movies with its members.
Popular torrents (suprnova), well ull just stick with the peeps trying to grab as much as they can with the least loss of bytes.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]