the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:44 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:03 pm 
ok... so i downloaded BitTorrent from the original bitconjurer site place n it took like 3 days to download one video file... so i got tired of waiting n i downloaded BitTornado to see if i could change my uploading rate cuz it was going 4x as fast as my downloading rate... and when i looked at this faq guide it said that you could change your uploading rate with BitTornado... so i downloaded BitTornado with the BitTorrent client that i had and still have and installed BitTornado... i closed the video file that i was downloading with my original BitTorrent client and went to the site and clicked on the file to download it with BitTornado... but i clicked on the link and you know how that file thing comes up and 'downloads' or transfers or does something to the file you want to start downloading before you actually start downloading it with the BitTorrent client? well that comes up and its done transferring the file or whatever it does and then it disappears and nothing happens...
so can someone PLEASE tell me whats wrong and how i can fix it cuz i'm tired of waiting 3 days for a video file to download :cry: -n i'm probably being really stupid but i don't wanna click anything til i know what i'm doing ^^;;--n also my knowledge of BitTorrent and BitTornado and all the stuff related is very little so please don't laugh @ me 2 much =P-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:12 pm 
i'm just kidding ^^;; i have my answer =P n sorry i posted it twice i didn't know ^^;;

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]