the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:52 pm 

Looks like a useful patch. I'll incorporate it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:49 pm 

Um, nope, it's a useful patch, but apparently grabbing the icon as a bitmap doesn't grab the background transparency with it. Blah. I'll work on it.

Updated: I didn't add the transparency. Oops.

Updated again: There's something odd about wxPython's transparency-handling when it's a bitmap, black pixels get marked transparent too. I'd like to resolve this problem before I put out a release with this change, otherwise the icons can look weird.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:03 pm 
Hello,

well it seems that the people who port wxpython to the mac have fixed the bug in the C++ framework/library or whatever it is that caused the problem. So it is possible that things are gonna be ok. But I reckon it's going to take a while until this fix gets incorporated into the release on the website of wxpython.org.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:10 am 
hi i have been reading this post on how to fix bit tornado and i made it to this part and this is what i get

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/btdownloadgui.py", line 2356, in ?
run(argv[1:])
File "/usr/bin/btdownloadgui.py", line 2204, in run
_run(params)
File "/usr/bin/btdownloadgui.py", line 2207, in _run
app = btWxApp(0, params)
File "/usr/bin/btdownloadgui.py", line 2173, in __init__
wxApp.__init__(self, x)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/wx-2.5.3-gtk2-unicode/wx/_core.py", line 5301, in __init__
self._BootstrapApp()
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/wx-2.5.3-gtk2-unicode/wx/_core.py", line 4980, in _BootstrapApp
return _core_.PyApp__BootstrapApp(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/bin/btdownloadgui.py", line 2182, in OnInit
style = wxOPEN)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/wx-2.5.3-gtk2-unicode/wx/_windows.py", line 2359, in __init__
newobj = _windows_.new_FileDialog(*args, **kwargs)
wx._core.PyAssertionError: C++ assertion "nLen != (size_t)-1" failed in ../src/common/string.cpp(1060)

if anyone can help me with this i would really be thankful i have been trying to get bit tornado gui to work on slackware for about 3 weeks now and it just hasnt happened yet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:12 pm 
I'm getting this error message everytime I try to run BitTornado. I'm running Windows XP Pro SP2. Never had this problem when I was on Windows 2000 SP4.

Code:
BitTorrent T-0.3.12 (BitTornado)
Python version: 2.3.3 (#51, Dec 18 2003, 20:22:39) [MSC v.1200 32 bit (Intel)]
wxWindows version: 2.5.2.7

File "btdownloadgui.py", line 189, in __init__
  File "wx\_gdi.pyc", line 4459, in Add
PyAssertionError: C++ assertion "wxAssertFailure" failed in ..\..\src\msw\bitmap.cpp(1664): invalid bitmap in wxInvertMask

Post subject: blaa
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:56 am 
hell-o
I changed from woody to sarge (debian and finally the xserver works) and istalled bittornado(gui)
Code:
  File "/usr/bin/btdownloadgui.bittornado", line 7, in ?
    from BitTornado import PSYCO
ImportError: No module named BitTornado

and it gave same wit bittorrent(-gui) too, but as root it works perfectly with both.
And even with the btdownloadcurses command it gives the same stuff. The non gui version works fine without needed to login as root.

And..........help?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2