the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:27 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:51 pm 

Hi, my cousin helped me download the bittorrent software the first time. But then it broke down and my friend put up a new one. And now i want to use Shadow's Experimental again. But I dont know how to set it up. Like i dont know how to set the port range instead of leaving it as it is because my cousin did that last time. Please Please o Please help me. and i tried to d/l some anime but it took forever for it to connect wit the peers and it didnt do that before. PLEASE PLEASE O PLEASE. thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:36 pm 
99% of the time if you leave the settings at default they work fine. If you ports are forwarded and you get green lights on torrents and slow speeds, I doubt its BitTornado slowing you down. Some torrents are simply slow...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:07 am 

But when i downloaded the episode of anime the light was only yellow. Isnt it supposed 2 be green? and it took about 2 hours to connect with peers and to change from red to yellow.

Post subject: Drama drama
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:19 am 
Relax did you read your message do you realize how hopless and desesperate you sound like, you ain't gonna take these anime to the grave you know, go outside watch the girls and then come back don't change any settings just look at how many seeders and peers you're dealing with and from that your download will be fast or slow and remember whenever things don't go your way take a deep breath and hold it as long as you can possibly til you loose consciousness and when you'll wake up you'll be so happy to be alive that none of this will matter, now eat another cookie, peace out.

PS: sometimes they are fast sometimes they are slow but at all times they are free.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:26 pm 

ok....i understand the deal with downloads goin slow or fast n stuff. But i dont understand how for the third day in a row the light has not switched to green. And it has taken me 5 hours to get to 10%. That has totally gotten me worried. please o please give me sum ADVICE!!!. n sumthing thats not waiting and seeing. Because i have to sleep eventually.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:58 pm 
Click on the light "wathever color it is" and that will tell you what's up, now 10% in 5 hours is not bad if your download is 7gigs then if it's 60megs it sucks, my guess is that people bell out and the torrent is temporarly suspended, ya should see what's up wherever you picked the torrent

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]