the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:27 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: losers
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:52 am 
This is the best BT client I've used and it's so frikkin simple I could probably teach my grandmother to use it. I effing hate these people who want everything handed to them and spelled out for them like they were complete morons when, infact, they're just lazy. If you can't use this client then you probably shouldn't be on the internet.

I think TheSHAD0W has done a great job. My only complaint is it's way too expensive. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:51 am 
Omg :P
You know, i've never seen such newbs on a forum before. :P
C'mon, how hard is it to figure out how shad0w's BT client works. XD
Just start it up, and it opens a convenient "which torrent would you like to insert" box. XD
Just click on the torrent you want, then select the folder you want it downloaded to, sit back, and relax.
Jeez is it that hard to work with BT??? >_>
If you don't know how to work with shad0w's BT client i suggest you should bang your head on a wall, and pee on the inside of your pc. :)

Seriously, who can't figure out how shad0w's BT client works. :?
It's as simple as 1, 2, 3 :)

Post subject: this is shit
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:11 am 
this is shit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:23 am 
this isn't shit, this is a very good program!
there is a lot to improve, but it works fine for me.
the only real problem is memory, my system is getting slow while i have 512 mb.

TheSHADOW rocks!

Post subject: why?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:34 am 
I am in the UK and i am certainly not hardware or software literate apart from the use of MS excel etc. I just got a new laptop at home and a ADSL connection at 2mb/256k down-up.

Now my connection was only enabled on Friday. I have since managed to do the following things for the very first time succesfully

1) get a netgear router up and running
2) configure its firewall and port forwarding
3) install and download using the original bittorrent
4) burn to dvd-r and cd-r as applicable
5) uninstall bittorrent and replace with bittornado
6) configure and dowload using bittornado as i type

Now what gets my goat (english phrase) is why people come on these forums and say "help doest work" or "wtf who wrote this shit" when the people are providing these apps for free and we can contribute if we wish (i certainly will be and not a paltry amount either) and say there is no information. For heavens sake, use google and search and follow a couple of links, i found out how to do all of the above using the internet since friday night without having to post a question anywhere - chances are someone has already asked it.

Now i am not saying i am clever or anything because i am not but if people just remained patient and read the forums and faq's rather than getting a hard-on straight away and being lazy then all of this ranting would be totally unecessary,

To shadow, punisher, mr cohen etc - you are the dogs danglies! - may you all live forever!

Cheers
Sunil

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2