the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:51 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:53 am 
hey guys, just a little bit of an issue with what i assume is an installation thing as such... before i reformatted my pc, i used schedule task to open and close my torrents between the early hours of the morning, because im not capped for my downloads during that time..... but since the reformat, schedule tasks is treating the individual torrent files as shortcuts, and not as their own programs like it was beforehand....

this means that schedule task is no longer able to close the torrents when i tell them to, because it just complains about them only being shortcuts... now it was working for me before the re-format so i know this is possible! so if anyone has some idea of how to change something in bittornado or schedule tasks it would be appreciated....

im using windows XP, on SP2.... and i was last time aswell, but i thought i'd mention it before i am asked, heh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:24 am 
if anybody is able to start torrents in task scheduler and STOP them aswell through the timing settings on it, can you please tell me the registery setting's you have for your .torrent files please? as i think that might fix the problem... ta!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]