the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:00 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:59 pm 
Help me please!! I'm so confused!!
Somehow someway, when i was downloading some manga, the site recommended that i download Bit Lord, but on all these sites i go on, it tells me that Bit Tornado is really reliable....i'm soooooo confused!! What's the difference? Which is better???? I have a really slow connection, stupid comcast....
And if Bit Tornado is better, how do u download it??? i go to the downloads page and it gives me two, the experimental and the stable, but which one?? And what's w/ all the #1 Mirror, #2 Mirror, download via Bittorrent, and the two links under Sources???? I just started downloading anime awhile ago, you can probably tell, i tried to read other past forums for help, but i can't understand it at all!! Somebody, ANYBODY!!! Help me please!!! Explain it in a language i can understand!!

Post subject: yeah
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:43 am 
Dl the stable version... choose one of the mirrors if you use windows and the sources if you use unix/linux. On windows install then visit your favorite btt site and Download. Linux is a bit harder... search for that.

Post subject: thank you!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:36 pm 
whoever that was who replied to my post, THANK YOU!!!! Now i kno finally which one i should download, i use windows, so now, i shall use one of the mirrors...yes yes....
To anyone else out there, is anyone familiar w/ Bit Lord?? for some reason, all the sites i go to, it never mentions Bit Lord....weirdness....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:39 pm 
Bit Lord has MAJOR BOOOOOOOOKKKKOOOO Spyware and Ad-ware.... sooooo BEWARE!!! :shock:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]