the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: GTA Vice City
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:59 pm 
I need a little help. I went to that bit torrent website, and downloaded GTA Vice City just fine, but when I click on the setup file using winimage it asks me to uninstall, or repair ATI hydravision. Since I know how to re-install that program I uninstalled it thinking it may block the GTA setup file. I restarted, and tried the setup file with the same problem, but it asks me to install hydravision. Any help? Please don't flame me for this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:26 am 
Help anyone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:30 pm 
Could really use some help here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:14 pm 
I know there's people out there. This isn't that difficult a question.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:56 pm 
Why should we help you installing illegal stuff? Buy the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:29 pm 
I guess I never thought of it being illegal. But does that mean BitTornado itself is illegal?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:20 am 

Guest wrote:
I guess I never thought of it being illegal. But does that mean BitTornado itself is illegal?

No it's not.But what some people use it for could be thought of as not exactly legal. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:21 pm 
So my downloading of Vice City is illegal isn't it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:50 pm 
Yes it's illegal not that any one dose any thing about it. Its how you use it it's like knives a knife is not illegal but you may not use it for killing some one bittorrent is the same

Post subject: Re: GTA Vice City
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:28 pm 
Guest wrote:
I need a little help. I went to that bit torrent website, and downloaded GTA Vice City just fine, but when I click on the setup file using winimage it asks me to uninstall, or repair ATI hydravision. Since I know how to re-install that program I uninstalled it thinking it may block the GTA setup file. I restarted, and tried the setup file with the same problem, but it asks me to install hydravision. Any help? Please don't flame me for this.

What type of file are you trying to run? If it's a .iso file, you need to either burn it to a disk and use that disk to install the game, or use a program like Alcohol 120% to make an image of it onto your hard drive and install it from there.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]