the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:13 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:52 pm 
It keeps asking for where the torrent is to be taken from (looks on my computer) So I figured I've some torrents that are downloading in bitcomet...let's see if that is what it wants...

Well that seemed to make it happy. But then it askes to where it should put it...and no matter what directory I tell it to go to...or create just for that particular torrent...it keeps telling me it can't open that file.

So I tried setting it all back to default...and re-trying. Shutting it down...rebooting...cleaning computer cache...cleaning up computer...ect ect ect

Still wants a file location from where it gets a torrent..and to where it will download the torrent...and still tells me it can't open any directory, file or folder or location...

What am I doing wrong. I'm use to all the other torrent downloading programs that more or less work automatically. I just want this one for one particular site that seems to find it more effective for download/upload ratio. Don't know how it accomplishes that when it won't download or upload anything..lol

Any help would be much appreciated :)

a baffled french canadian lady

Post subject: wtf
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:39 pm 
:roll:

Post subject: Re: wtf
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:40 pm 
annon wrote:
:roll:
what are you talking about

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:09 pm 
:cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:15 am 
I am having the same problem. I am curious as to what the end result was

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:03 pm 
It seems this client isn't very user-friendly.

I would recommend the original BT client.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:52 pm 
your joking right?
(windows and linux bittornado user)
jsut find your.torren double click and point to your save dir,
only way you could have this issue i can think of is if you decided to run it as a new user under linux that dident have write acces to anything on the computer.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]