the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:09 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Plz help me
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:43 pm 

I've been using Bit torrent for quite a while, everything going good, but the past week or so....just nuthing! Incredibly well seeded files, huge numbers of peers...and when i try to dl it....it tells me, im connected although most of the time i get problem connecting to tracker on dlz... anyways its telling me sumtimes 1 or 2 kbs dl, and NO UPLOAD, cant figure out why no upload, i dunno wtf is wrong with it, got a really good cable internet too...GRRR used to work great for me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:35 am 
get a bandwidth monitor (NetLimiter forex.) and test your line first by downloading/uploading large files from HTTP, FTP or POP3(mail)...
if you get good rates, the pb may lie into your firewall config - try to shoot the actual rule concerning BT and recreate one.

good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:42 pm 

well ive already done several tests on my connection, and its not that...but im not quite sure what u mean by shooting the bt part, and such.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]