the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:51 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: WTF!!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:35 am 
OK, now this problem is really starting to piss me off, i have opened ports and bittornado says green, so i download my files at good speeds and what not, then this problem appears, when clicking on advanced i notice that most people are snubbed and iam only downloading of a few users and getting shitty speeds, i also notice that iam never downloading of anyone with 100%, and this is the major problem as iam downloading a file which has 17 seeders and 2 peers and im not downloading anything at all.

Help!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:11 am 
u need to be patient, wait 15-30min before you connect to more people. it takes time..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:23 am 
I've noticed this too.
I'm using Shad0ws 5.8.11 and about 90% of all clients in the advanced tab is being snubbed. And they doesn't seem to be un-snubbed (look at the advanced details view for about 20 minutes and nothing changed).
I tried Bittorando 0.1.4 and it's still the same. Also, with ABC (Shadows based client) there's the same problem.
If I could I would use Azureus (which doesn't do this, and has an un-snubb otption), but I can since my computer cant handle the load.
(even tohugh it's a 2gHz one... >_< )
Is there any way to fix this problem?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:02 pm 

http://forums.degreez.net/viewtopic.php?p=29#29

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]