the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:38 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:26 pm 
alright so disabling e-mail scanning didn't work...Now I'm gonna try excluding btdownloadgui.exe from being scanned on the real-time scanning...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:49 pm 
The exclusion didn't work either...froze at 61 peers... :x so... for now I limit the connection to 60...but there HAS to be a resolution....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:47 am 
help , i add the bittorrent.exe in the nod32 imon and amon but still freeze up if it is over 60 peers. it is hurting my download speed big time, last 3 months i didn't experience this problem even if my peers are above 100. please time is precious everyone, we need help

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:27 pm 
bump , we need solution to our problem.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:52 pm 
It is not NOD32.

If you have the latest build (32 bit or 64 bit - same build with obvious differences), then NOD will not be the issue. I run NOD and regularly get over 60 without crashing.

Just cause this is a sticky does not mean the issue is really NOD. The 60 max connection limit sounds really familiar. Are you sure you have ruled everything else out?

Your NIC may not handle it, Event ID 4226, firewall, router, isp...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:26 am 
well clearly, if you read my earlier post this issue is not nod32 specific. The key is to find out what exactly our anti-viruses are doing that's causing this problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:28 pm 
what is the best NIC that can handle many connections?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:57 am 
Thanks man, you saved me!! it all strated on my new comp didn't know it was NOD32

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:12 am 
it's not the NIC or router or any hardware, it has something to do with python and windows. i have the problem too and im using utorrent now. its written in C++ and doesn't use python and i get hundreds of connections now

Post subject: freezzzzzzzing
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:11 am 
since 1 week my bt freezes for nothing it never did that before i formated my computer twice to see if it was a problem with my computer but its not i have mcafee anti virus maybe its because of that but i closed it to check but it still freezes can anyone help me please you can reply me on my email adress that is angelo_colavita@hotmail.com

hope to get news thanx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:22 pm 
think 60 is a problem, mine freezes at alround 40 peers and about 20 seeds, it started two days ago and no idea why!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:13 am 
Thanks for this tip...really useful...testing it now to see if it works but definately NOD32 is bitTornado to freeze. I use AOL but I still use the BT voyager modem so bitTornado freezes. I'm not even sure that I need IMON turned on...can you advise?[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:48 am 
Thanks for the tip on NOD32 it solved my freez probs :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:49 am 
so, after 5 pages of this thread, only thing i get: the connection number is a problem. I dont use any king of antivirus you mentioned (mine Bitdefender). My torrnet client is bitlord. Try uninstall ALL antivirus/firewall/antispy etc, it still gets stuck RIGHT after I start. Changing 2 another client doesnt help either, as I used bitcommet, utorrent.
so now HOW do i fix this :(
my friend, which is the same ISP with me, NEVER encoutered this prob., so ISP is out of the question.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:14 am 
thank you very much for the tipp
now the best p2p programm works fine

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next