the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:38 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:33 pm 

I have NOD32 ver. 2.000.2 installed. I am having the 60+ peer lock up problem. In IMON in my version there is no misc. tap or options. In setup the only thing close is to extension filter (could exclude .torrent files but it dosnt help :) )

There is an exlusion option in AMON but exluding BT in AMON dosnt fix problem. Is there any other solution?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:46 am 
My problem is that it still freeze when it reach to 60 connetion.

Windows Xp Sp1
Nod32 with bittornado excluded
Speedstream 5667 USB connetion 512/256

I really want a solution please :cry: .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:51 am 
I'm sure i excluded the right way, it's in IMON, so that is not the problem.

like 10 months ago it was good, then i have to limit the connection, so i really need the help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:31 am 
it could be ur usb modem
try updating the drivers
in fact i recommend u to get a ethernet based modem

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:32 am 
EvilAaron wrote:
I have NOD32 ver. 2.000.2 installed. I am having the 60+ peer lock up problem. In IMON in my version there is no misc. tap or options. In setup the only thing close is to extension filter (could exclude .torrent files but it dosnt help :) )

There is an exlusion option in AMON but exluding BT in AMON dosnt fix problem. Is there any other solution?

did u update ur nod32?
i tested the same nod32 settings for a friend of mine with BT excluded and it works fine
AMON doesnt fix it,IMON definitely does

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:33 am 
peter12121 wrote:
I think i am doing something wrong.
I installed Kerio firewall and nod32 some day a go and got the freezing problem. I turnd of the IMON but still get the freezing when connections get to 60.
In Exclusion on Imon i added .torrent. Is that all i have to do?
Is there someone that could give me a step by step help. :roll:

exclude the filename btdownloadgui.exe
this exe file is found in ur bittornado folder
excluding .torrent wont help

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:05 am 

Thanks for the answer. Itry to do that, but i think have a older version of nod and it could be the problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:55 pm 
Tip is not to run old versions of NOD32, let it upadte itself. Ive had this torrent lockup problem for months now, i didn't know that IMON caused the problem. this solution is fantastic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:51 am 
I had this lock up problem and I don't use NOD32, but after reading all this I disabled the auto AntiEmailScan in my antivirus program (VCOM Systemsuite 5) and it solved my probem! Last night I was connected to 90 peers and everything worked fine! Maybe it's not just NOD32, but something with antivirus software in general.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:02 am 
Could someone exactly describe how you exclud BT in NOD32! I have the problem you describe! But i dont undersatnd witch buttons i should press! First i press the IMON icon under Resident moduels and filters and then setup and then setup in the Imon frame? That is how far i got then im dont know what to do!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:12 am 
Anonymous wrote:
Could someone exactly describe how you exclud BT in NOD32! I have the problem you describe! But i dont undersatnd witch buttons i should press! First i press the IMON icon under Resident moduels and filters and then setup and then setup in the Imon frame? That is how far i got then im dont know what to do!

in setup under IMON,theres a Misc tab,thats the one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:11 am 
i've excluded BT in NOD32 in IMON but it still freezes, i've also tried BT without NOD32 running, but it still freezes after 60 peers. i've got ZA 5.5, will that also freeze up bt?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:31 pm 
oh thank you so much

I was puzzled on why it would freeze at 63 peers/seed every time. Had no idea it was because of NOD32

thx again..hope it works

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:11 pm 
even if you uninstalled nod32, the nod32 kernel will still be running. so you still gonna get freeze. i recommend switching to another BT client

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:27 pm 
I had the freezing BT/crashing internet connection problem. I solved it by reverting back to my old Router. I was using a Voyager 205, now I'm using my Voyager 200 again, and have no probs. :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next